From: WILLIAM PARDIE <PARDIEW001@...>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, March 16, 2013 3:07:42 PM
Subject: [STMFC] NORTHERN PACIFIC 41' FLAT CAR

A question that I have been unsuccessfully seeking an answer for a number of
years might be
more revalent now. Central Valley has recently released a model of a Northern
Pacific 41'
flat car. There is a photo of the model on CV's website. It is finished with
a late lettering scheme.
This is as per a photo that Jack Parker was kind enough to share with me some
years back. I
believe that earlier in its career this car was lettered with NORTHERN PACIFIC
spelled out and
with Andrews trucks. I would like to find a photographic evidence of this so
that i can properly
letter my car with the correct data placement.

Hopefully now that this car is on the market I can finally get an answer.

Bill Pardie