Re: NYCodeler 2nd Qtr. 2013 Downloading Issues

Douglas Harding

Noel I had no trouble, and is a great issue. Really like the stock pen info.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Noel Widdifield" <NYCBigFour@comcast.net>
Sent: ‎3/‎18/‎2013 1:52 PM
To: "STMFC@yahoogroups.com" <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [STMFC] NYCodeler 2nd Qtr. 2013 Downloading Issues

The problem we were encountering with the downloading of the latest edition of the NYCentral Modeler has been corrected. It now works with all browsers including IE 8 and on PC's and Mac's.

We are still having some problems with some other pages on the website, but are working to resolve that issue.

Depending on your Internet speed, it may take a while to download the document, as this edition is very large compared to previous editions.

Thank you for all of your patience and for all of your suggestions. It was primarily a compatibility issue between IE and Google Blogger.

We hope you enjoy this latest edition.
Thanks, Noel