From: water.kresse@comcast.net <water.kresse@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Moldy smell in Old Railway Equipment Registers
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 8:36 AM
Great question Larry . . . . I would
like to know also . . . and so would my wife.  Al Kresse

Been following the great discussions on Steam era equipment
and alot of Information quoted is from Old Guides and
similar publications.....I have acquired several over the
years and most have a pretty moldy smell....How do you
fellows take care of this....Registers are in pretty good
shape except for odor....Thanks....Larry Mennie

    STMFC-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com