Re: Need Sunshine Steel Reefer Instruction Sheet

al_brown03

Hi Paul,

My 34.25 has PDS 90B and "General Instructions: 40' Steel Reefers". I'll scan the instructions and send you them tomorrow.

Best regards,

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

--- In STMFC@..., "paulbizier" <pa.bizier@...> wrote:

Bill,

That's exactly what I got - instructions for the war-time wooden car and a PDS for the Postwar Steel Reefers. Now I'm really confused - I've done enough Sunshine kits I can put it together, but it would be nice to have instructions.

Thanks,
Paul Bizier

--- In STMFC@..., "William Darnaby" <wdarnaby@> wrote:

Are you referring to the FGEX 38375-499 series cars? I have instructions
for these but they really aren't that helpful. The instructions are titled
FGEX, WFEX, BREX Wartime Reefer with no photo of the model and the PDS is
#90B, Postwar Steel Reefers that has one poorly lit photo. I built the car
from the photo on page 118 of the Kline and Culotta book.

Bill Darnaby