Re: Another nice video

Rod Miller

On 4/1/13 3:56 PM, spsalso wrote:
This GN safety film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqpayZ2JqlU

shot in the forties has a goodly amount of freight cars in it. Imagine that!
There's demonstrations on the right and wrong way to operate various
handbrakes. And a Southern boxcar with those funny ends. And lotsa truss
rods.

Ed

Edward Sutorik
Someone speculated about the scale of the model trains in the
wreck scene. I speculate, based upon the variety of rolling
stock, that they are either O or HO. Adding in the time frame
when the movie was made narrows it down in my mind to O scale.
Whatever the scale, the locos and rolling stock are nicely
done for when the movie was made.

Rod

--

Custom 2-rail O Scale Models: Drives, | O Scale West / S West
Repairs, Steam Loco Building, More | 2014 Meet is Feb 6 - 8