From: Richard Hendrickson <rhendrickson@opendoor.com>
To: STMFC <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, May 5, 2013 12:24 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Murphy and Hutchins Style Freight Car Roofs

On May 5, 2013, at 11:29 AM, DaveS <sartherdj@aol.com> wrote:

List Members,

I am hoping that some of the members on this list can help me find
illustrations and photos of the Hutchins style(s) of box car roofs and
the Murphy style(s) of freight car roofs.
Dave, these are well illustrated in the Car Builders' Cyclopedias of that era. If you don't have access to them, I can scan them for you.

Richard Hendrickson