Re: Railway Express Agency Article

eshoben <eshoben@...>

I believe the article you are looking for appeared in 12/03 in "Model Railroading". In it, the recommended shade of green is Tamiya Flat green. There is some discussion of color, but the flat green is the recommendation under typical layout lighting.

The issue of the magazine is available from Trainlife.

Hope this help. -ed Shoben

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, WILLIAM PARDIE <PARDIEW001@...> wrote:

I have just spent the morning (without any success) going through
my collection of Rail Model Journal magazines seeking an article by
Vic Roseman on REA delivery trucks. The article appeared somewhere
near the end of publication. Does anyone recall what issue this was in
or better yet what paint he recommended for these trucks?

One tends to forget how much great material was in this magazine.

Thanks in advance for any help:

Bill Pardie