Re: Railway Express Agency Article

Benjamin Hom

Bill Pardie asked:
"I have just spent the morning (without any success) going through
my collection of Rail Model Journal magazines seeking an article by
Vic Roseman on REA delivery trucks. The article appeared somewhere
near the end of publication. Does anyone recall what issue this was in
or better yet what paint he recommended for these trucks?"

January 2008 issue, available (with all other Railmodel Journal and
Model Railroading issues) at TrainLife:
http://www.trainlife.com/magazines/pages/1/50/january-2008-page-50

It took me literally less time to log into the Kalmbach website, do a
search for "railway express" on the Model Train Magazine index (still
at http://index.mrmag.com), and pull the article to get the URL than it
did to type out this response. PLEASE use the research tools
available - otherwise, they WILL go away as the Index almost did.

Ben Hom