Re: Railway Express Agency Article

Charles Hladik

Bill,
Vic also did a book about modeling the REA. I think by Carsten's and
pretty sure it was a conglomeration of the articles.
Chuck Hladik

In a message dated 5/5/2013 6:35:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
PARDIEW001@HAWAII.RR.COM writes:

I have just spent the morning (without any success) going through
my collection of Rail Model Journal magazines seeking an article by
Vic Roseman on REA delivery trucks. The article appeared somewhere
near the end of publication. Does anyone recall what issue this was in
or better yet what paint he recommended for these trucks?

One tends to forget how much great material was in this magazine.

Thanks in advance for any help:

Bill Pardie