Freight Car Trucks Article Published

Richard Hendrickson

Some STMFC members have seen the clinic I've presented at Naperville, Cocoa Beach, and other meetings covering prototype freight car trucks from 1900 to about 1960. An expanded version of that clinic has now been published in the May issue of the on-line magazine Model Railroad Hobbyist, which came out this morning. It is extensively illustrated and will, I think, answer most of the questions modelers are likely to have about plain journal trucks. It also includes the web address for a companion article on HO scale freight car trucks, which I will update from time to time as new trucks come on the market. Take a look at the latest issue of MRH and, if you have questions or comments, let me know.

Richard Hendrickson