Re: Freight Car Trucks Article Published

Misc Clark

Thanks, Richard, for your scholarly contribution(s) to the ever-growing
knowledge base of railroad technology... it is also nice to sort-of be a
part of RPM (by your sharing information presented at the RPMs) even though
many of us, regrettably, cannot attend.
Clark Cone

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 12:32 PM, Richard Hendrickson <
rhendrickson@opendoor.com> wrote:

**

Some STMFC members have seen the clinic I've presented at Naperville,
Cocoa Beach, and other meetings covering prototype freight car trucks from
1900 to about 1960. An expanded version of that clinic has now been
published in the May issue of the on-line magazine Model Railroad Hobbyist,
which came out this morning. It is extensively illustrated and will, I
think, answer most of the questions modelers are likely to have about plain
journal trucks. It also includes the web address for a companion article on
HO scale freight car trucks, which I will update from time to time as new
trucks come on the market. Take a look at the latest issue of MRH and, if
you have questions or comments, let me know.

Richard Hendrickson