Re: D&RGW 10"4" IH, 12 Panel Boxcar

Roland Levin

Hi Dennis

I have built both the car with the 15’ door and the car with 6’ doors. I
have a drawing of the brake system for the 12 panel box cars. I have never
seen any information that there were any differences between the brake
system for the two versions.

I have posted the drawing to files section. It’s called
<http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/HP-hUTnPwJVUhRRb_95K2Xp5BZu56Q31cs0RXKEpuhwM3h
JqDnJPD-_k-fhp_rNBhRFSZJIeGr8AQII4XSJS-gvebtXR0sdLYA8/Brake%20system%20DRGW%
2012%20panel%20box%20car.TIF> Brake system DRGW 12 panel box car.TIF. I hope
this helps you.

Roland Levin

Stockholm, Sweden

http://hem.bredband.net/drgw/