Re: { SPAM 2 }: Re: Shipping a plane on TOP of a boxcar?

thmsdmpsy

It could be clean-up from a movie shot.  Tom Dempsey, Spokane, WA

________________________________
From: Steve and Barb Hile <shile@mindspring.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 7:00 AM
Subject: RE: { SPAM 2 }:[STMFC] Re: Shipping a plane on TOP of a boxcar?

And that the ramp down is from one boxcar while the platform is on another.

Interestingly, they are Bangor and Aroostook boxcars and the plane is
lettered for a commercial guy who flies in the Northeast, including places
in Maine.

The guys doing the unloading (note the way everyone is facing on the down
ramp shot) are pretty well dressed for laborers, but it must be cold.

Regards,

Steve Hile

_____