To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
From: prrk41361@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 20:53:49 -0400
Subject: RE: [STMFC] L&NE and CNJ 50 ton hoppers -- appropriate models?

Ed: I don't know if you have Kadee's ear but I for one would love to see

them produce the closely spaced Z section end. I'd buy lots of the B&O cars,

and the P&S.

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.

Cheektowaga, NY

While the LNE had some cars with the same sides, they used a different

end arrangement than the Kadee model. It would require a new pair of

ends having closely-spaced Z-section end posts. With the same new pair

of ends, the Kadee model would be also accurate for several thousand

B&O N-41/N-44 cars with conventional AAR-type underframes in addition

to one series for P&S.

Regards,

Ed Hawkins