From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
Jason Shron
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 7:01 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] More Rapido "steam era" stuff...

Hi guys,

I don't know if Bill has mentioned this yet, but we've officially announced
our new Canuck gon. It was built from 1943 through the 1950s.

Full info is in our newsletter:

http://www.rapidotrains.com/rapidonewscurrent.html

and the web page is here:

http://www.rapidotrains.com/gon.html

We're calling it the "Ultimate Canadian Gon" until we bring it out in a
bunch of fake US schemes, at which point it will likely be the "Ultimate Not
Remotely Accurate Gon" or something similar.

The newsletter also contains an update on the "where the heck is the" 1937
GARX Meat Reefer. Actually (shock and horror) the supposedly final sample is
en route to Bill right now.

Thanks,

Jason