From: michaelegross [mailto:michaelEGross@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 09:48 AM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Polishing Styrene and other model materials

Gentlemen:

In addition to the excellent wet sandpaper methods mentioned in earlier postings, I have also used toothpaste as a final polisher for plastic surfaces, as the paste contains microscopic grit. I apply it in a circular motion with the top of a flat pencil eraser, and the residue easily washes off with water. For a slightly larger grit, use baking soda and water.

Cheers!

Michael Gross
La CaƱada, CA