From: soolinehistory <destorzek@mchsi.com>
To: STMFC <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Jun 2, 2013 11:28 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Re: GPEX Pfaudler Steel Milk Car: proper paint color?

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "cereshill" <cereshill@...> wrote:

Fellas,

I am not sure what the correct paint color is for these cars. Any advice appreciated!

Brad Andonian
The one we have at IRM, GPEX 1021, is Pullman Green with yellow lettering. This link should take you to photos:

http://www.irm.org/gallery/GPEX1021

Surprisingly, that's still the original paint. I remember the car when it arrived in 1974 or thereabouts, and the gloss was gone from the paint then. It was a rather light, yellowish version of Pullman Green.

Dennis