From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [STMFC@yahoogroups.com] on behalf of Tony Thompson [thompsonmarytony@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2013 5:11 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: { SPAM 2 }:[STMFC] Re: GPEX Pfaudler Steel Milk Car: beer cars

Tim O'Connor wrote:
I've never heard of beer being shipped in "bulk" (huge tanks or tank cars). Do you know of any examples?
You're right, Tim. It's true that far in the future (of this list) Coors will ship bulk "concentrate" from Golden to satellite facilities for "completion," but regular beer, whether artificially or naturally carbonated, does NOT seem like a candidate for bulk shipping. Hopefully our list's best candidate as beer geek (in Alabama) will chime in on this.

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@signaturepress.com
Publishers of books on railroad history