From: "Andy Sperandeo" <asperandeo@yahoo.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 3, 2013 5:57:25 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: GPEX Pfaudler Steel Milk Car: beer cars (was proper paint color?)

I heard from a supposedly knowledgeable source that what Coors shipped in tank cars was a concentrate to which the local bottler added water. So much for the Rocky Mountain spring water if that was true, but I offer this with the caveat that I've never seen it confirmed by any other source. When we first got Coors through a local distributor in Austin, Texas, it had been shipped in bottles and cans. (I was in on it from the beginning, because the distributor brought cold cases to the English graduate student's lounge at the University of Texas!)

But I also think Larry Mennie was right that even if true this practice of tank car shipment is too new for STMFC.

So long,

Andy