From: Armand Premo <armprem2@surfglobal.net>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 5:56 AM
Subject: Re: :[STMFC] Weathering freight cars

A last word on the subject is that it is always easier to add to the weathering than it is to"unweather".Again,the cars on my layout are not uniformly weathered.I tend not to weather resin cars as I do with cars that are easy to replace.If I am modeling a specific car where I have sufficient photographic evidence I may have a heavier hand.My hoppers and gons run the gamut,house cars less so.It is difficult for me to spend hours in construction only to cover up all the fine detail with heavy weathering.After ail I do respect the opinion of my elders.<VBG> Armand Premo