From: Andy Carlson <midcentury@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [STMFC] Tahoe Model Works Trucks
To: "STMFC@yahoogroups.com" <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Saturday, June 15, 2013, 2:00 PM

Hello Everyone,

I am able to offer to readers of this post all of the Tahoe trucks made by Brian Leppert. TMW is waiting for wheelsets from their supplier, so I am selling ONLY wheelset-less truck pairs. Many wheelsets are viable candidates, such as Kadee, P2K, NWSL, JayBee, Exactrail and others.

Here is the complete list available:

001  plain Dalman 2-level

002 Dalman 2-level with lateralmotion device

003 40-50 ton 5'6" wb Archbar

004 Bettendorf swing motion caboose

005 Barber-Bettendorf swing motion caboose

006 Buckeye spring-plank 50 ton cast steel

007 Double truss

008 coil-elliptic 50 ton

009 Barber lateral motion

010 ASF ride control 70-ton

011 5'0" wb Archbar

012 USRA Andrews

013 Barber S2 w/ spring plank

All are available, and all are priced at $3.50/pair. Shipping is $2.65/order.

If interested, please contact me off-list at <midcentury@sbcglobal.net>

I accept checks and money orders. For a small fee, I can also accept PayPal.

Thanks,

-Andy Carlson

Ojai CA