From: Bob Chaparro
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 8:36 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Evidence for loading SFRD reefers on the SP

What Tony said is essentially correct. What you have are exceptions. I've researched this issue for nearly ten years and, with the exception of the early years of World War II through about 1947, PFE ice bunker reefers in the west were loaded on SP, UP and WP lines almost without exception and SFRD ice bunker reefers in the west were loaded on the Santa Fe.

Yes, I've found exceptions but that is what they were.exceptions. And these usually were associated with car shortages due to seasonal demands. And since that is the situation on your railroad, enjoy the mix of cars.

Bob Chaparro
Moderator
Citrus Industry Modeling Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/citrusmodeling/