Re: buying model screws

albyrno

I go to one of the local ace hardware stores they sell very small metric(1mm) and sae screws(00-90) individually,being 120 miles from a hobby shop that might have them its very convenient,if I need something unusual I go to a fastener only store that sells them individually,having been victim of identity theft once I put no personal info. on internet,phone or mail if it can be avoided therefore I don't buy on-line.I sometimes have to cut them shorter and dress end with mini file but this is an easy task.
     Alan