Re: screws

Joseph Lofland

Check into "Fastenal" http://www.fastenal.com/web/home.ex

I got my last 1000 2-56 slotted 3/8 screws from them.........called,
ordered, picked them up at the store 3 days later....piece of cake.

Joe Lofland
JJLModels

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 1:54 PM, EdwardM <ed_mines@...> wrote:

**

I've bought at least a dozen boxes of short (2-56?) screws. Someone can
get 1000+ assorted screws for attaching trucks cheap when I go to the next
world.

Athearn screws are a specialty item - they are self tapping I think - but
I've never had a problem using an ordinary screw. You may have a problem if
you don't predrill a resin bolster or use the wrong size drill.

Penny wise and pound foolish.