FREE B&O photo

Schuyler Larrabee

Gize, I've uploaded B&O photo to the photo files area. It's a new album titled "A free
B&O Photo." I have insufficient wall space to display this, and I am sure that someone on
this list would be happy to get this, free of any charge whatsoever, in their mailbox. I
do have the photographer's name somewhere, and will supply that to whomever collects this.
I received this as a door prize at an Erie Lackawanna Historical Society meeting (go
figure).

Obviously, our fearless leader (one of them) has to approve the photo . . .

Contact me off list, and it's yours.

I will delete the album as soon as this finds its new home.

It is an 8x10 wood frame, and a 5x7 image. The scan may not be so great, because I
scanned it through the non-glare glass in the frame.

Schuyler