From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
atsfnut
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 8:33 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Model Shapeways Tank Car Frame

Very nice work!
Question: are those Tichy parts supporting the long grab irons along
the tank?
Michael GrossLa Canada, CA

--- In STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com> , "Steve and
Barb Hile" wrote:

All in all, it is pretty sturdy. The material is a bit brittle, but
not too
bad.

Yes, I have no centering for the couplers, I have no idea how that
will
work. This is mostly a display model for me.

Steve Hile

_____