Borden " Butter Dish" Chemical Tank cars White Only?

erict1361 <erict1361@...>

Would Anyone know if any of the "Butter Dish" Milk Tank cars that Borden transferred from Milk hauling to Elmer's Glue hauling, "Chemical Division", were painted in any other color other than White, Tank and Frame? Were any in natural Aluminium (Tank) and Black Frame, or White with a Black frame? This would be circa 1948-1949, Not the Blue Chemical Division cars of the late 1950's and 1960's. I am building two more F&C Borden Chemical cars and would like to show a variation in their appearance if I can get evidence of it.

Thanks,

Eric Thur