From: Don <riverman_vt@...>
To: STMFC <STMFC@...>
Sent: Wed, Jul 10, 2013 2:26 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Re: 1923 NYC Box Cars

--- In STMFC@..., "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@...> wrote:

If anyone can come up with side and end views of the Lackawanna car, > if it is indeed a reasonably close duplicate of the NYC cars, and
send scans to me I'll see if BLI wants to add them to the pending new > production of their cars.
I'm already engaged in that process, Charlie, and do not need the issues confused. It is why the question was raised in the first place.

My thanks to Richard and others who have responded with assistance.

Cordially, Don Valentine