From those specs the cars sound like 4-bay offset-side ARA hoppers,
originally 70 ton cars.

Tim O'Connor

"I stumbled across a listing for an ORER for my prototype that shows some hopper cars that were previously unknown to me. There doesn't seem to be any readily available photos of these units, so I'm trying to figure out as much as possible from the information given.

It lists the cars as being 40'5" inside length, 50 ton, 2755 cubic foot capacity open hoppers. But that is the only information given. These were apparently second hand cars from some source.

Thanks in advance,
Marty