Re: Borden " Butter Dish" Chemical Tank cars White Only?

ed_mines

A hobby shop in New England offered decals for the different colors of these cars. If I'm not mistaken they said there were also white and/or silver (aluminium) versions of these cars in addition to orange.

Ed Mines

--- In STMFC@..., Indian640@... wrote:

Would Anyone know if any of the "Butter Dish" Milk Tank cars that Borden
transferred from Milk hauling to Elmer's Glue hauling, "Chemical
Division"Would Anyone know if any of the "Butter Dish" Milk Tank cars that Bord

To my knowledge, they were at one time painted with a orange tank body on a
black frame.

Mal Houck