Re: Borden " Butter Dish" Chemical Tank cars White Only?

Charles Hladik

Ed,
That may have been the Steam Shack in Rutland, Vermont and probably
made by New England Rail Service. Don Valentine should know and Mal Houck is
probably correct.
Chuck Hladik
Rutland Railroad
Virginia Division

In a message dated 7/12/2013 3:01:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ed_mines@... writes:

A hobby shop in New England offered decals for the different colors of
these cars. If I'm not mistaken they said there were also white and/or silver
(aluminium) versions of these cars in addition to orange.

Ed Mines

--- In _STMFC@... (mailto:STMFC@...) ,
Indian640@... wrote:

Would Anyone know if any of the "Butter Dish" Milk Tank cars that Borden
transferred from Milk hauling to Elmer's Glue hauling, "Chemical
Division"Would Anyone know if any of the "Butter Dish" Milk Tank cars
that Bord

To my knowledge, they were at one time painted with a orange tank body
on a
black frame.

Mal Houck