From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tony Thompson
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 5:55 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Industry Magazines of the 1950s?

Brian Chapman wrote:
My paternal Granddad was a conductor on the northeast Iowa electric road WCF&N for nearly four decades. As a small fry, as I recall anyway, at his home I flipped through many railroad industry magazines, mags that were large format, similar in size to Look and Life magazines of the era.

I do not recall the names of any of these publications but am hoping someone here might recall titles. I wonder if one of them wasn't an AAR publication. . . .
Only large-format mag I can recall is Modern Railroads.

2906 Forest Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705 www.signaturepress.com<http://www.signaturepress.com>
(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@signaturepress.com<mailto:tony%40signaturepress.com>
Publishers of books on railroad history