From: Armand Premo <armprem2@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Model Kits and the evolving New Reality

Andy,I couldn't disagree with you more.If your premise were true ,how do you account for the success of resin kits?.The sad part is that the higher prices tend to keep many newcomers from entering the hobby.I am concerned about the lack of accurate decals.An other argument against your thesis is the availability of so many excellent after- market items.Armand Premo