Re: NORTHERN PACIFIC BOXCAR TRUCKS

Tim O'Connor

It would be nice to know which cars had which. I have photos of
28151, 28198, 28318, 28757, 28762 and all of them are riding on
the Barber trucks. The NP equipment diagram is no help at all. :-)

http://research.nprha.org/NP%20Box%20Cars/Box%20Cars%2040%20Ft.%20Single%20Sheathed%2028000-999.jpg

Tim O'Connor

Some of these cars also had ASF A-3 Ride Control trucks. See the builder's photo