From: Bflynn562 <bflynn562@aol.com>
To: STMFC <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Jul 19, 2013 7:13 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] end of kits

Um, while I can not probably be classified as young anymore, (42) I have come to
njoy the challenge of building freight car kits. I have learned a lot from this
roup, and I would much rather spend the time building a prototypically correct
ar, then buying an RTR car. I do not have a layout at this time, but the
revious one also had all hand laid track and over 50 hand laid switches. So
lease don't generalize all of us!