Re: NORTHERN PACIFIC BOXCAR TRUCKS

Tom Vanwormer

Gene,
In HO Scale look at Thielsen Trucks from Trout Creek Engineering and
journal lids from Silver Crash Car Works.
Tom VanWormer

moonmuln wrote:

Gene Green wrote:

I'd like to see, in HO at least, scale model trucks where the
bolster end and journal box lids are separate parts applied by the
modeler to match what he or she sees in the photo of their prototype.
We've seen this in O scale. Intermountain's trucks had two styles of
journal box lids, also a spring plank vs plankless option, and a
choice of two (dummy)spring packages. Just one bolster, though.

Jack Mullen