Re: end of kits

Carl

As one of those who does remember, I just wanted to mention that the last four rolling stock items I picked up were three exquisitely lithographed Athearn metal kits(2 tanks and a reefer) and, just today, a Speedwitch 1932 box direct from Ted via everyone's favorite auction site.

Some may sit on the shelf for a while, but they will always be viable challenges and ultimately assembled.

Best Wishes--Carl

Carl G. Camann
Atlanta, GA

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Koehler" <buygone@...> wrote:

I got a chuckle out of your E-Mail, but I think that there are only a few of us that are old enough to remember what you are describing.