Re: end of kits

Marty McGuirk

I was going through the MR DVDs looking for something the other day and stumbled across an editorial written by ACK himself - he mentions several modelers were distressed that all these newfangled "kits" - you know, where you could get all the parts in a box - that were even coming with "printed" sides would be the ruination of the hobby.
I didn't note the exact date of the issue, but it was sometime in the mid-1930s.

Marty McGuirk

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Koehler" <buygone@> wrote:

I got a chuckle out of your E-Mail, but I think that there are only a few of us that are old enough to remember what you are describing.