Brian Ehni

From: geodyssey <riverob@gmail.com>

I consider this subject to be a subset of the "The End of the hobby in near"
argument. I've been hearing variations of that since I started doing
serious modeling in the early 70s. Yet today the variety of hobby products
(including steam era freight cars) is greater than ever, and
inflation-adjusted prices are not out of line with those of 20, 30, or 40
years ago.

Robert Simpson