Re: Signature Cars

Greg Martin

Tim,

As they say, "You are preachin' to the choir"

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

_timboconnor@comcast.net_ (mailto:timboconnor@comcast.net) writes:

With so many companies now bringing out "signature" freight cars
(Exactrail just announced a model of a car with only one owner and only 300 cars
ever built), I'm left wondering why we can't get a really good HO scale model
of the PRR X31's and X32's. I mean, what the heck? We have ribbed MILW box
cars from what, four different vendors, and three of those are models with
stand-off details etc.
But for the X31 and X32 there is just the truly mediocre Bowser car, or
worse.

Just sayin'