From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [STMFC@yahoogroups.com] on behalf of hvyweight41 [hvyweight41@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 12:47 AM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] My first airbrush

I see the need to plan to acquire an airbrush for my modeling efforts. This may be off topic for this group but I was wondering if you all have any input on what direction I should go. If off topic, feel free to contact me off list.
I already have a compressor in my garage. I'm looking at the A7778 Metal Body Airbrushby Testor. It's probably more than I need right now, but I figure I'll grow into it. I've seen other brands like Badger, Paasche and Iwata. All get good reviews. I'm sure there are favorites out there. Oh, I will be using it for general painting as well weathering.
Any input is appreciated.
Thanks,
Keith Kempster
Jacksonville, FL