From: Dennis Williams <pennsy6200@yahoo.com>
To: "STMFC@yahoogroups.com" <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 10:12 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] My first airbrush

Keith
  I own 6 airbrushes.  Out of the 6, I have 2 Badger 150s.  I wore the 1st one out.  By the way, it was one of the first 150s.  I bought one direct from Badger at their "garage sale" for $35.00.  I told Dino at Badger, about the airbrush and he wanted to see it.  I sent it out and a week or so it returned.  They totally rebuilt it.  I called and asked what the price was on the rebuild and he said the airbrush was garrenteed for life.  What a deal!!!!

Dennis Williams/Owner
http://www.resinbuilders4u.com/