Re: My first airbrush

Andy Sperandeo

I've been using Badger 200 airbrushes to spray acrylic paints for several years now. This is a good "intermediate" airbrush, in that it has a single action control but sprays through an intermal-mix nozzle. It's easy to use and relatively easy to keep clean (I think the single-action external-mix brushes, like the Paasche H, are the easiest to clean), and of course cleaning is the most important thing in using any airbrush. Clark's advice about taking it to the sink is exactly on point. I used to be able to do that in the MR workshop at Kalmbach, and I really should buy myself a longer hose so I can reach the sink at home too.

So long,

Andy