From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of Don
Burn
Sent: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 11:02 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Looking for a Short Line

The covered hoppers and 50' auto boxes are a challenge for most 1930's short
lines, let alone ones with milk and logging. The milk, logging and multiple
small loco's (including multiple types) can be covered by the Montpelier and
Wells River or the St. Johnsbury and Lamoille County for a couple in New
England.

Don Burn