Re: Masking material for painting

O Fenton Wells

Larry, we are from the same school. In fact I even use regular old masking
tape from Walmart (gasp!) and when putting it on glass first it works fine.
Also remember to cut the edges of the tape off as they have fuzz on them.
fenton wells

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 10:28 AM, Larry Kline <lndkline@verizon.net> wrote:

**

I also use drafting tape. I apply it to a piece of glass to make it even
less sticky and cut a sharper edge with a razor blade and a steel straight
edge.

Larry Kline

Tony Thompson wrote:
My standard for masking continues to be "drafting tape," which looks like
regular masking tape but has FAR less tack. I have never had it lift any
paint. You do have to firmly burnish down edges, but you can certainly get
a good seal and a clean separation.

Fenton Wells
5 Newberry Lane
Pinehurst NC 28374