Re: Some steam era freight car content on the Library of Congress site

George Courtney

Ditto, but also when I write down and type the www.lov.govfas.....etc in on Yahoo search I get the Library of Congress photos, but a message it can't find those photos. Hmmmm. I did go to the latest Internet Explorer recently. A move I now regret.

George Courtney

--- In STMFC@..., "brian" <brianleppert@...> wrote:

ED, I have the same problem. Until just recently, those links would show up in blue and clicking on them worked just fine. Not any more. Now they are black like everything else and clicking does nothing. I have the same problem on the MFCL Yahoo group.

Brian Leppert
Carson City, NV

--- In STMFC@..., "EdwardM" <ed_mines@> wrote:

Is there some reason why I can't click on these? I used to be able to.
Is it my computer or does everyone have this problem?

Ed Mines