Re: Some steam era freight car content on the Library of Congress site

davesnyder59

Same problem here, but I found that if you left click on the link and sweep your mouse over the line keeping it depressed until it is bluelighted like before and then right click your mouse and pick open link and they will download. PITA, but it works for me. Just be sure and only highlight the link.

Dave Snyder
Louisville, Ky,

--- In STMFC@..., "brian" <brianleppert@...> wrote:

ED, I have the same problem. Until just recently, those links would show up in blue and clicking on them worked just fine. Not any more. Now they are black like everything else and clicking does nothing. I have the same problem on the MFCL Yahoo group.

Brian Leppert
Carson City, NV

--- In STMFC@..., "EdwardM" <ed_mines@> wrote:

Is there some reason why I can't click on these? I used to be able to.
Is it my computer or does everyone have this problem?

Ed Mines