Re: Rutland PS-1

Armand Premo

Tim,You reopened an old wound.Silver roofs or Yellow roofs or merely an over-spray which was not uncommon.Actually the roofs were unpainted galvanize and not painted silver.Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
From: Tim O'Connor
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 12:41 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Rutland PS-1

Phil

Uh-oh, you're not one of the "yellow roofers" are ya? :-)

Clearly, some had yellow roofs, some did not. Has anyone ever
figured out which cars had which?

I'm looking at a nice photo of brand new R #248, with a plain
galvanized roof and black seam caps. This is one of Kadee's
car numbers, but not Steamshack's.

Tim O'