From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of Tim
O'Connor
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 11:55 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] RE: Can this be a ULX type V or X tank car?

Steve

I was just going by what I found on the Union Tank Car company's
own web site. See the page numbered "1901" --

http://www.utlx.com/pdf/TankCarHistory.pdf

Tim

At 8/17/2013 08:24 AM Saturday, you wrote:
Hi Tim,

Sorry, but there were more like 4 to 5 thousand V cars built, in all, most
of which were 6500 gallon size, but a fair number were 8, 10, even 12000
gallons.

Regards,

Steve Hile

_____