Subject: [STMFC] Re: Wright TRAK Models
To: STMFC@...
Date: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 9:42 AM

Does anyone on the STMFC know if Wright TRAK is really in
business since taking over the Smokey Mountain line? Has
anyone actually

received any product from Wright TRAK in recent months? Have
emailed

them four times seeking the cost on multiples of several of
their kits

sjown on their website for stock and have gotten a response
only once asking which kits were wanted. Guess they are not
really interested in cash paid orders. Anyone know?

Cordially, Don Valentine